Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Tsunami Disaster


I could see people crying because there is a tsunami breaking buildings. I could see people screaming,hugging and helping each other. People on top of buildings. Houses floating away with this force of nature.

I could hear people screaming for help. Water smashing over buildings, people crying for their loved ones and power lines electrifying the water. I could hear children crying for their mums or dads because they might be at work or even out shopping for food of clothes. Electric lines were snapping like a crocodile. Houses getting crushed into rubble by the tsunami and people speaking to each other saying “Are you OK?” “Help me! I'm stuck on a building!”

I could smell and feel salty water. I could see people feeling frightened and the fear of the screams from people. I could smell smoke and feel the force of the wind and damp water. People are terrified and lost, some hearts were broken and frozen. People were scared and worried, but there are hopes to rebuild again.

1 comment:

  1. Keep working hard in your writing Bella. Keep trying your best to make your sentences make sense.

    ReplyDelete