Pages

Friday 11 November 2011

My Beautiful Place

Far beyond the edge of the world is my beautiful place...

Aitutaki. I could see beautiful bright clear water with beautiful clear scaly fish swimming around. I could see light brown coconuts falling from tall coconut trees. When I looked ahead of me I could see a beautiful sunset looking right at me.

I could hear waves smashing in together as it got to shore. I could hear booming coconuts falling from the tall coconut tree as the wind went blowing past. As I walked by I could hear doors opening and shutting.

As I felt the breezy beautiful clear water, it was warm. The touch of a nice smooth coconut tree gave me the shivvers. A touch of a beautiful brown house that feels like flax. As I felt the coconut it had rough roundness.

As I walked by a smoothie store I could taste the juicy coconut. I could taste the wind that was going by. When I was walking by I could taste the sad that was washed by. I could taste the coconut dessert people were making.

I could smell fresh coconut while I walked by. I could smell the nice fresh clear fresh water and the sand that got washed back to shore by the big waves. I could smell the fish in the fresh clear water.

This beautiful place will exist for ever in my mind and heart. I hope you get to visit my beautiful place one day.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to visit Aitutaki one day Bella. The way you have used the five senses to help you describe this beautiful place makes me feel as though I am there. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete